Re: Porc Fest follow-up

  • Hardy Machia
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 9 5:03 AM
      We should look for a Porc Fest location further south. Can we find a
      campground near Lake Winnipesaukee? It would give some of us a
      different look at NH. I would be central. My guess is that we'd have
      to advance book these sites and they probably fill up faster than
      Rogers. http://lakesregion.org/whereto/wtcamp.htm

      As for the NHLA, what is the break down of Porc Fest attendees vs
      NH'ites attending? I'd come even if it wasn't on Porc Fest weekend
      because I'm only a few hours away. As for Saturday vs Friday, it
      sounds like Saturday is definitely the day to have the dinner.

      Hardy Machia * Catamount Software * Liberty in our lifetime
      802-372-9512 * www.catamount.com * www.freestateproject.org
    • Keith Murphy
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 10 10:29 PM
        Roughly half of Liberty Dinner attendees are FSPers, both in-state and
        from out of town. Roughly a third of attendees are from out-of-state.
        Some of those are like you, Hardy, who would come anyway because they
        live in an adjacent state. I'd worry about losing those who come from
        California or Maryland or elsewhere, though.