Re: [FSP] Good radio program on Thursday!

  • Jane
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 7, 2005
      Thanks for the good press! I just got this message today, 4 days too
      late, dated August 3rd. I try to post notices to all the FSP groups
      when we are having guests they might be interested in and appreciate
      your passing on the message as we do have limited numbers of streams
      and usually they are taken by people all over the country.

      Some other posts from the different Yahoo groups I get were flowed in
      AGAIN or very late and out of sync as well. Is Yahoo constipated? LOL

      Anyway, I am told, by a reliable source, that it was a very good
      program on the 4th and shed a good light on the FSP as it showed the
      quality of people who are attracted here by the FSP and the subsequent
      worthy activism by same. (At least this is what I tried to show...) We
      also ended with a segment on the NHLA legislative scorecard to show how
      important it is to get over to the state house and do something about
      these do-nothing and do-wrong reps!

      I will try to post this show online in MP3 format as soon as I get my
      hands on the CDs..

      Also I'm sorry I missed your COL, as I was soooooooo tired and needed
      to sleep that night.. :-) I know you will forgive me! And thanks for
      finding my name tag and keeping it for me. It's one souvenir of an
      unforgettable week in the mountains (I love it there and hope the venue
      won't be changed..) that I did not want to lose.

      - jane