The PorcFest...summed up by a non-libertarian

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 4, 2005
      Wow.

      http://bostonphoenix.com/boston/news_features/other_stories/multi_3/documents/04880447.asp

      Tim Condon, Tampa, FL --- Want to live in real liberty in your own
      lifetime? Check it out: www.freestateproject.org
      "When people are free to go about their own business, they put their
      ingenuity and creativity in the service of all. They search for ways to
      satisfy the needs, desires, and wants of others. The true utopia lies
      not in some state-sponsored tyranny, but in the free market of goods,
      ides, and services, whose operating principle is that success depends on
      satisfying others." ---from "Why Freedom?" by R.J. Rummel

    • Jane
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 4, 2005
        I like the photos of the t-shirts.
        Comment from my dad who saw the photos I was uploading:

        "Are you hanging out with guys who carry sidearms???"

        Um, gee Dad where did you see those? LOL

        - Jane (double bulls-eye)