Good radio program on Thursday!

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 3, 2005
      Everyone, below is a message from the redoubtable
      Jane Aitken of the Coalition of New Hampshire (Free State)
      Taxpayers. The wonderful couple of Dan & Carol McGuire, Free
      State Project Porcupines who have just moved to NH and are
      joining the Republican Liberty Caucus in the state, will be
      talking about their experiences in their new home, the Porcupine
      Freedom Festival, and the RLCNH. And you can listen to the
      program on the web! (See below.) This is a don't-miss program!

      Tim Condon -- Tampa, Florida -- Want to live in real liberty in your own
      lifetime? Check out WWW.FREESTATEPROJECT.ORG
      "The great virtue of a free market system is that it does not care what
      color people are; it does not care what their religion is; it only cares
      whether they can produce something you want to buy. It is the most
      effective system we have discovered to enable people who hate one
      another to deal with one another and to help one another." - Milton
      Friedman, Nobel Prize-winner in Economics and author of "Free to Choose"

      Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2005 19:33:56 -0400
      From: Jane <jane@...>
      Subject: Taxpayer Radio for August 4th

      Friends,

      It will be just Howard Dilworth and myself hosting this week on
      Taxpayer Radio when we will have as guests, Dan and Carol McGuire. They
      will talk about their experiences before and after moving to NH.

      I will be talking extensively about Porc Fest and the FSP as well.

      Be sure to join us via streaming and interact with us via IMs!

      - Jane

      ***********************
      Jane Aitken
      Webmaster & Secretary
      Coalition of NH Taxpayers
      136 N. Main Street
      Concord, NH 03301
      Home: (603) 472.7488
      Cell: (603) 426.2393
      ***********************
      TAXPAYER RADIO
      WLMW 90.7 FM
      Thursdays 6-8 PM
      Streaming on the web
      at: www.cnht.org
    • Jane
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 7, 2005
        Tim,
        Thanks for the good press! I just got this message today, 4 days too
        late, dated August 3rd. I try to post notices to all the FSP groups
        when we are having guests they might be interested in and appreciate
        your passing on the message as we do have limited numbers of streams
        and usually they are taken by people all over the country.

        Some other posts from the different Yahoo groups I get were flowed in
        AGAIN or very late and out of sync as well. Is Yahoo constipated? LOL

        Anyway, I am told, by a reliable source, that it was a very good
        program on the 4th and shed a good light on the FSP as it showed the
        quality of people who are attracted here by the FSP and the subsequent
        worthy activism by same. (At least this is what I tried to show...) We
        also ended with a segment on the NHLA legislative scorecard to show how
        important it is to get over to the state house and do something about
        these do-nothing and do-wrong reps!

        I will try to post this show online in MP3 format as soon as I get my
        hands on the CDs..

        Also I'm sorry I missed your COL, as I was soooooooo tired and needed
        to sleep that night.. :-) I know you will forgive me! And thanks for
        finding my name tag and keeping it for me. It's one souvenir of an
        unforgettable week in the mountains (I love it there and hope the venue
        won't be changed..) that I did not want to lose.

        - jane