Re: [FSP] A washingtonpost.com article from: HRearden@freedom.usa.com

  • Mike Lorrey
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 28, 2005
      The post has since posted a correction to their article, but of course
      corrections don't go over the AP wire...

      --- Freedom Fred <fred@...> wrote:

      > Already they are trying to smear us? My, my.
      >
      > -Freedom Fred
      >
      > On Fri, 2005-07-22 at 10:39 -0400, HRearden@... wrote:
      > > You have been sent this message from HRearden@... as a
      > courtesy of washingtonpost.com
      > > Authorities also found what they describe as a "correspondence"
      > > between Fox and the Free State Project, an anti-government group
      > that
      > > wants 20,000 people to move to New Hampshire to help oust the
      > > government there, according to its Web page. They showed a reporter
      > an
      > > article about the group and its plans that they said was in Fox's
      > > room. They declined to allow examination of another document that
      > > appeared to be a letter.
      > --
      > Freedom Fred <fred@...>
      > Freedom for our Fellows on all Fronts
      >

      > Yahoo! Groups Links

      Mike Lorrey
      -William Pitt (1759-1806)
      Blog: http://intlib.blogspot.com

      __________________________________
      Yahoo! Mail
    • Jean Alexander
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 28, 2005
        The NH press got the description of FSP right and AP - NH has that
        version. FWIW, we believe the "correspondence" Fox received was a
        generic mass mailed invitation to Porc Fest. Pretty scary, eh? :)

        Jean

        On Jul 28, 2005, at 8:12 AM, Mike Lorrey wrote:

        > The post has since posted a correction to their article, but of course
        > corrections don't go over the AP wire...
        >
        > --- Freedom Fred <fred@...> wrote:
        >
        >> Already they are trying to smear us? My, my.
        >>
        >> -Freedom Fred
        >>
        >> On Fri, 2005-07-22 at 10:39 -0400, HRearden@... wrote:
        >>> You have been sent this message from HRearden@... as a
        >> courtesy of washingtonpost.com
        >>> Authorities also found what they describe as a "correspondence"
        >>> between Fox and the Free State Project, an anti-government group
        >> that
        >>> wants 20,000 people to move to New Hampshire to help oust the
        >>> government there, according to its Web page. They showed a reporter
        >> an
        >>> article about the group and its plans that they said was in Fox's
        >>> room. They declined to allow examination of another document that
        >>> appeared to be a letter.
        >> --
        >> Freedom Fred <fred@...>
        >> Freedom for our Fellows on all Fronts
        >>

        >> Yahoo! Groups Links
        >>

        > Mike Lorrey
        > Vice-Chair, 2nd District, Libertarian Party of NH
        > "Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
        > It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."
        > -William Pitt (1759-1806)
        > Blog: http://intlib.blogspot.com
        >

        > __________________________________
        > Yahoo! Mail

      • Curtis Jewell
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 29, 2005
          On Thu, 28 Jul 2005, Mike Lorrey wrote:

          > The post has since posted a correction to their article, but of course
          > corrections don't go over the AP wire...

          And I noticed this article in the "Stars and Stripes"... *frustrated*

          > --- Freedom Fred <fred@...> wrote:
          >
          > > Already they are trying to smear us? My, my.
          > >
          > > -Freedom Fred
          > >
          > > On Fri, 2005-07-22 at 10:39 -0400, HRearden@... wrote:
          > > > You have been sent this message from HRearden@... as a
          > > > courtesy of washingtonpost.com
          > > >  Authorities also found what they describe as a "correspondence"
          > > > between Fox and the Free State Project, an anti-government group
          > > > that wants 20,000 people to move to New Hampshire to help oust the
          > > > government there, according to its Web page. They showed a reporter
          > > > an article about the group and its plans that they said was in Fox's
          > > > room. They declined to allow examination of another document that
          > > > appeared to be a letter.
          > > --
          > > Freedom Fred <fred@...>
          > > Freedom for our Fellows on all Fronts