Who is Steven Gordon?

  • Seth Cohn
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 21, 2005
      "Grafton II had evolved into a planet with no government--a purely
      libertarian society where all services were privatized and civil
      disputes were mediated by one-on-one gunfights."

      Yes, there really is a novel already written with this plot line, no
      kidding.... I found this gem at the Concord Library book sale today,
      picked it up in hardcover for the slim price of $1 based on that
      description on the backcover, but guess what, you can read the entire
      book too at http://www.cliffordcroft.com/

      http://www.cliffordcroft.com/bounty.html is the exact same book that I
      bought, but posted for free for you to read... Warning, he's no L.
      Neil Smith, and the so called Planet of Libertarians is somewhat
      inconsistent and childish... On a scale of 1-10, I give the book
      about a 4 at best...

      Who is Steven Gordon? Is he an FSP member? Anti-FSP? Never heard of
      us? Grafton even has the planet motto "Live Free or Die", so no
      chance this is pure coincidence..

      http://www.cliffordcroft.com/origins.asp

      This is NOT Stephen Gordon, famed libertarian whom I already know....