Re: FSP at Van's Warped Tour

  • wyomingliberty
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 19, 2005
      Thanks Sandy,

      Also, we are still looking for volunteers for all three shows.
      Hey, if you volunteer you get in free and get to help the Free State
      Project while listening to some rockin jams!
      Email Wyomingliberty@... to learn more or volunteer.

      Thanks,
      Keith
      FSP point person for the Van's Warped Tour

      --- In freestateproject@yahoogroups.com, "Sandy Pierre"
      <scitarel@y...> wrote:
      > The FSP will have a table at three stops on the Van's Warped Tour.
      > Bands include Transplants, Fall Out Boy, My Chemical Romance, The
      > Offspring, Strung Out, Relient K, Dropkick Murphys and many
      others. If
      > you, your kids or your friends will be attending the shows in
      Buffalo,