Announcement: Public Discussion of FSP Mission

  • Jason P Sorens
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 11, 2005
      With Free Staters continuing to move to New Hampshire ahead of the
      20,000-signer threshold, and with our original September 2006 goal
      for 20,000 signatures on the horizon, we need to consider whether to
      change our mission statement, Statement of Intent, or Participation
      Guidelines. Is there a way we can restructure the Project to increase
      our chances of success in creating a free state, and in achieving
      liberty in our lifetime? The FSP Board of Directors wants to hear what
      you have to say. You can post your ideas on our forum [link:
      forum.freestateproject.org], send them to us by email at
      info@..., participate in the discussion at the
      Porcupine Freedom Festival [link:
      http://freestateproject.org/news/festival/%5d, or attend one of many
      scheduled local group meetings [link:
      http://freestateproject.org/community/localgroups/%5d in August to make
      your views heard. We'll carefully consider all input we receive by
      September 1st, and we plan to make a decision on any changes by
      October 1st. Thanks for your help in working toward a freer society!