party

  • John McGondel
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2005
      This is John McGondel, from NH Mensa. I just wanted to make sure that,
      as a Libertarian, my backyard BBQ is open to other Libertarians. It is
      Sunday, July 3rd, the day after tomorrow. Live music, sitting in, beer
      and wine served. hard stuff you bring. because of pool and firewroks
      and alcohol, we must make this aan over 18 party (No juvenile kids).
      434.0222, 965.5150. The location is # 17 Emerson Drive, Derry, NH.