Re: [FSP] Re: [FSP-Florida] homesteading in a free state

  • Mike Lorrey
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 30, 2005
      --- esbuck@... wrote:

      > My wife and I are planning to visit NH to see if we can bring
      > ourselves to
      > participate in the FSP. I invite y'all to respond to the following
      > questions:
      >
      > 1. Is there a "focal point", a concentration of Libertarians, where
      > our presence would help?

      There are over 360 porcupines here already, with clusters on the
      Seacoast, in the Manchester area, in and around Keene, as well as the
      Upper Valley/Dartmouth-Lake Sunapee region, as well as some up in the
      north country, spread between Littleton to Berlin to Pittsburg. While
      the north country is a three hour drive from Boston, it is an hour or
      so from Montreal.

      > 2. Where is the lowest cost of living? Farthest from Boston? (She
      > needs an urban fix from time to time)

      Yes, though there are affordable pockets in Cheshire, Sullivan, and
      Grafton Counties.

      > 3. Are there places where it's not likely we'd be snowbound for
      > weeks?

      Hahahahahaaaa.....there are few places where that will ever happen.
      You'd really have to be out in the sticks for that to ever happen.

      Mike Lorrey
      -William Pitt (1759-1806)
      Blog: http://intlib.blogspot.com

      Yahoo! Sports