Vote now to help the Free State Project!

  • ftl_ian
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 30, 2005
      Fellow Porcupines,

      As you may know, the FSP is sponsoring my internationally syndicated
      talk show, Free Talk Live ( http://freetalklive.com ). We talk about
      the FSP live on air on a nightly basis. Plus, all hosts are FSP members.

      In June, thanks to your votes, we were one of the top 5 Podcasts in
      the world, according to PodcastAlley.com.

      Being #1 at PodcastAlley means more people listening to Free Talk
      Live. That means more people joining the FSP. Please take a moment
      and vote for FTL. If we make #1 on the Podcast Alley charts, we may
      get more press coverage, and we'll definitely get new listeners.

      Note, the votes have been reset, so all of you who voted last month
      can now vote again. Please help:

      Go to http://vote.freetalklive.com , enter your email address, (Leave
      a comment if you like.) and click "Vote Now". The system will send
      you a confirmation email.

      Thanks for the help!
      Ian Bernard
      Host, Creator, Webmaster
      http://freetalklive.com
    • Patty Evans
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 1, 2005
        Hi Ian,
        I tried to vote but Podcast Alley is down right now. I will check back
        later. Great job you are doing to promote the FSP!
        PattyE
        --
        Live Free or Pie
        www.freestateproject.org/about/essay_archive/freestate-pie.jsp<http://www.freestateproject.org/about/essay_archive/freestate-pie.jsp>

        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 2, 2005
          Patty,

          Thanks for your help! Sorry PCA has been so unreliable. :(
          Despite the troubles, we're number one right now! Thanks to all of
          you who have managed to get your vote in so far this month!!

          If you have yet to vote, please do so at http://vote.freetalklive.com
          (as Patty mentioned, it may or may not be working)
          After you're done with that, please help us AMP the show at
          http://amp.freetalklive.com

          Thanks!
          Ian

          --- In freestateproject@yahoogroups.com, Patty Evans <pattye593@g...>
          wrote:
          > Hi Ian,
          > I tried to vote but Podcast Alley is down right now. I will check back
          > later. Great job you are doing to promote the FSP!
          > PattyE
          > --
          > Live Free or Pie
        • Patty Evans
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 2, 2005
            Ok, my vote was just accepted. I did my good deed for the day :)