Help us get more exposure for the FSP!

  • ftl_ian
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 17, 2005
      Fellow FSP Participants,

      As you know, the FSP is a sponsor of Free Talk Live. We talk
      about the FSP 6 nights a week on our internationally syndicated radio
      program. We want to be on as many radio stations and MP3 players as
      possible, and we could use your help.
      If you agree that what we're doing is a very powerful recruiting
      tool for the FSP, help us grow our program. Please consider becoming
      a FTL AMPlifier. We only ask $3 a month, and those dollars will go to
      help Advertise, Market, and Promote Free Talk Live.
      Your hard earned dollars will mean more new listeners coming
      across the message of Liberty and hearing about the Free State
      Project... constantly.

      Help us AMP Free Talk Live at http://AMP.freetalklive.com

      Thank you!
      Ian - Host, Creator, Webmaster
      Free Talk Live
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 17, 2005
        Count me in, Ian. Where do I send my money?
        Tim Condon - Tampa, FL O: 813-251-2626
        Move & Live Free: www.freestateproject.org