Re: [FSP] Re: Draft Ron Paul?

  • Bill Hartwell
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 2, 2005
      trukslp wrote:

      > Are there FSP friends around Texas?

      Plenty of them. Not sure how many bother to read the mailing list,
      though. You're more likely to find them on the forums.

      > And how do porcupines like Mr. Kinky Friedman for TX Governor?

      >From what I've heard from Texans, Kinky Friedman is to Texas as "Kramer"
      was to New York.

      --
      "'For your own good' is a persuasive argument that will eventually make
      a man agree to his own destruction." - Janet Frame

    • Secession.net/ Carol Moore contact
      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 13, 2005
        People DO know he was the Libertarian Party presidential candidate in
        1988???

        --- In freestateproject@yahoogroups.com, Jason Sorens
        <jason.sorens@y...> wrote:

        > Here's a very interesting idea from Chronicles writer Sean Scallon. I
        > should note that Ron Paul knows all about the FSP, and told me he
        > supported WY in the vote. What better way could there be to show
        him that
        > NH's libertarian army supports him?

        If we can't draft Ron Paul for Prez maybe the FSP can help get him
        drafted for an open 2006 U.S. Senate candidacy from Texas or if need
        be run as a primary challenger against Sen. Hutchinson.

      • Mike Lorrey
        Message 3 of 9 , Jun 13, 2005
          The draft is to draft him for the GOP nomination.

          --- "Secession.net/ Carol Moore contact" <contact@...> wrote:

          > People DO know he was the Libertarian Party presidential candidate in
          >
          > 1988???
          >
          > --- In freestateproject@yahoogroups.com, Jason Sorens
          > <jason.sorens@y...> wrote:
          > >
          > > Here's a very interesting idea from Chronicles writer Sean
          > Scallon. I
          > > should note that Ron Paul knows all about the FSP, and told me he
          > > supported WY in the vote. What better way could there be to show
          > him that
          > > NH's libertarian army supports him?
          >
          > If we can't draft Ron Paul for Prez maybe the FSP can help get him
          > drafted for an open 2006 U.S. Senate candidacy from Texas or if need
          > be run as a primary challenger against Sen. Hutchinson.

          > DonorsChoose. A simple way to provide underprivileged children
          > resources
          > often lacking in public schools. Fund a student project in NYC/NC
          > today!
          > http://us.click.yahoo.com/EHLuJD/.WnJAA/cUmLAA/XgSolB/TM

          Mike Lorrey
          -William Pitt (1759-1806)