PorcFest list?]

    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2005
      Everyone, here's an exchange between me and Sam Cohen, NH
      Porcupine and 2nd amendment activist. I've reminded two people in the
      past 24 hours, both of whom were attending the PorcFest, but neither of
      which had signed up on the We'll Be There List. Send a reminder to all
      your friends who might be going to the PorcFest, but who aren't yet on
      the list. The bigger the list gets, the better PR for the PorcFest.
      Tim Condon - Tampa, FL - Ofc: 813-251-2626
      Move and Live Free: www.freestateproject.org

      Tim,
      Just did. (Thanks for the reminder.)
      Sam Cohen
      www.thespiritof76.com/rkba.html
      RKBA! ...the exclamation point means "shall not be infringed(!)"