Vote to help the FSP! It's fast, and effective!

  • ftl_ian
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2005
      Fellow FSP members,

      As you know, the FSP is sponsoring my internationally syndicated talk
      show, Free Talk Live ( http://freetalklive.com ). We talk about the
      FSP live on air on a nightly basis. Plus, all hosts are FSP members.

      In March, thanks to many of you we were the Number One Podcast in the
      World, according to PodcastAlley.com. In the last month, the
      popularity of PodcastAlley has SKYROCKETED:
      http://www.alexa.com/data/details/traffic_details?&range=6m&size=medium&compare_sites=&y=r&url=podcastalley.com#top

      Being #1 at PodcastAlley means more people listening to Free Talk
      Live. That means more people joining the FSP. Please take a moment
      and vote for FTL. If we make #1 on the Podcast Alley charts, we may
      get more press coverage, and we'll definitely get new listeners.
      Note, the votes have been reset, so all of you who voted last month
      can now vote again. Please help:

      1. Go here: http://www.podcastalley.com/one_vote2.php?pod_id=929
      2. Enter your email address. (Leave a comment if you like.)
      3. Click "Vote Now". The system will send you a confirmation email.
      4. Open the confirmation email and click the link inside.
      5. You're done for this month!

      Thanks for the help!
      Ian
    • ftl_ian
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 1, 2005
        Fellow FSP members,

        As you may know, the FSP is sponsoring my internationally syndicated
        talk show, Free Talk Live ( http://freetalklive.com ). We talk about
        the FSP live on air on a nightly basis. Plus, all hosts are FSP members.

        In May, thanks to many of you we were the Number One Podcast in the

        1. Go here: http://vote.freetalklive.com
        2. Enter your email address. (Leave a comment if you like.)
        3. Click "Vote Now". The system will send you a confirmation email.
        4. Open the confirmation email and click the link inside.
        5. You're done for this month! (Please tell a few friends!)

        Thanks for the help!
        Ian