Are you an activist? Will you vote for the FSP?

  • ftl_ian
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 11 9:28 PM
      I just discovered something stunning.

      Podcast Alley is nearly the 20,000th most popular site in the world.
      http://www.alexa.com/data/details/?url=podcastalley.com

      As a means of comparison, the FSP site ranked around 140,000:
      http://www.alexa.com/data/details/?url=freestateproject.org

      I didn't take Podcast Alley seriously enough. Being on the top ten
      there is a BIG DEAL. In case you missed it, my radio show, Free Talk
      Live is sponsored by the FSP. Thanks to some of you, we were ranked
      in the top 3 of Podcast Alley's top ten last month.

      We need your help to get back to #1. Please go here and vote. It
      will take you less than a minute, and will allow all new people to
      find the Free State Project:
      http://www.podcastalley.com/one_vote2.php?pod_id=929

      To those of you who have, thank you so much. If everyone on this list
      voted, we'd be #1 instantly.

      See you in NH!
      Ian