Million Dollar Bills

  • Rich Tomasso
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 8, 2005
      Hi folks,

      There's still a whole box of Million Dollar Bills left with the FSP/NH
      promo information on them, just waiting to be handed to suffering
      taxpayers next week.

      To make sure all our volunteers get them on time, I need to mail them out
      ASAP, like Saturday.

      This is a super-easy outreach, you just have to smile and hand someone a
      MDB. The website will show them what they've been missing not living in
      tax-free NH. You can even do this after work, as some post offices are
      open late for last-minute filiers, who are often the most frustrated with
      the status quo and most welcome to a lower-tax solution.

      Just get me your address and I'll get you the bills.

      Thanks,
      Rich

      http://mail.yahoo.com