RE: [FSP] Poem: A Quest for Liberty by Phyllis Schatz [1928-2005]

  • Brian Sullivan
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 5, 2005
      Greetings,

      Is it possible to post this poem on the FSP website? We periodically post
      articles, essays, poems and song lyrics that might be of interest to
      Porcupines. If I can get the appropriate permission, I can make it happen.
      Thanks you.

      Brian Sullivan
      Director of Participant Services
      607 277-5085

      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 5, 2005
        --- In freestateproject@yahoogroups.com, "Brian Sullivan"
        <bsulliv1@t...> wrote:

        > Greetings,
        >
        > Is it possible to post this poem on the FSP website?

        That's where it was originally posted. :)

        http://www.freestateproject.org/about/essay_archive/quest.php