Announcing the FSP-Bikers mailing list

  • Morey Straus
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2005
      Greetings, fellow freedom riders!

      I'm taking on the role of Biker Liaison for the FSP. Anyone else with
      an interest in promoting motorcycling freedom in NH, or in reaching
      out to riders who might be candidates for the FSP is more than welcome
      to get in touch.

      We have a brand spankin' new mailing list over at Google Groups for
      this effort. As with Yahoo, there are several options available for
      message delivery; these include no mail, digest mode, individual
      emails, web, and RSS. It isn't as comprehensive a service as Yahoo
      Groups or DelphiForums, but it also doesn't force web readers to view
      full-page ads. Here is the signup page:

      http://googlegroups.com/group/fsp-bikers/

      At the moment the mailing list archives are public. I set it that way
      in hopes that libertarian motorcyclists might stumble upon us while
      searching the web. If a few people tell me they are uncomfortable
      with that, then I can close it to non-members.

      Note that in this context the term "bikers" is generic for all
      motorcyclists, and you don't have to be a 1%er or tattooed or ride
      American brands to be included. You don't even have to be a current
      rider. If you have an interest in contributing, then I would love to
      have you on the list!

      Keep your knees in the breeze!
      Morey

      --
      Fed up with the nanny state? Move to the Free State!
      http://www.freestateproject.org