Three easy votes = BIG results for the FSP!!! VOTE NOW!

  • ftl_ian
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2005
      Hey fellow porcs,

      If you have not yet voted for FTL in the month of April, please
      do. We need you the most right here at Podcast Alley:

      http://www.podcastalley.com/one_vote2.php?pod_id=929

      We're number 7 for this month so far, help keep us on top! If
      each one of you reading this voted, we'd be number one! It only takes
      a minute.

      If you have a few extra minutes, go to these sites and vote:
      http://www.podcastpickle.com/casts/?83 - Vote us 5 stars.
      http://www.podtower.com/showpodcast.php?pid=1 - Vote us a 10.

      They take a little longer, because you need to register a username first.

      If all you have time for is the first vote, THANK YOU. You're helping
      spread the Free State Project message to all new listeners!

      If you voted all three, pat yourself on the back. You're awesome!
      Now consider contacting two friends and telling them about the show.
      Ask them to listen and vote.

      With your help, FTL will be number one. (In fact we're already number
      one on "Podcast Pickle").

      Thanks again,
      Ian