Re: Update on Phyllis Schatz

  • birvin
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2005
      Dear friends of Phyllis Schatz,

      I just finished talking to Phyllis's granddaughter Linda Howard
      from Boise. A date for the funeral has not been set, but probably
      will be in mid-April. Phyllis's daughter Katherine is in Butte
      and for the moment Phyllis is at a Butte funeral home.

      When a date is set for Phyllis's funeral, memorial flowers and cards
      may be sent to:

      Relyea Funeral Chapel
      318 North Latah Street
      Boise, Idaho 83706-2628
      Phone: 208-344-4441

      Linda said that when Phyllis's sister was unable to contact her by
      phone Monday, that she called Katherine, who called a neighbor
      in Butte. After being unable to get Phyllis to open her door the
      neighbor contacted the Sheriff's department. The Sheriff's office
      said that Phyllis was apparently stricken in her living room while
      returning from getting her mail. The Silver Bow County Coroner
      estimates that she died last Friday. Preliminary data seems to indicate
      a massive stroke as the cause of death.

      Linda and Katherine have my phone number and e-mail address and will
      immediately let me know when things are more formalized.

      Diiawakaawik,

      ~ Ben

    • David Mincin
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 1, 2005
        Hey, had the opportunity to share a few thoughts with Phyllis...Didn't
        have the opportunity to really get to know her...but know my thoughts
        are...She was a quality lady...and Freedom will miss her!

        Regards,
        Dave MIncin