The easiest thing you can do to help the FSP!

  • ftl_ian
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1, 2005
      Fellow FSP members,

      As you know, the FSP is sponsoring my talk show, Free Talk Live (
      http://freetalklive.com ). We talk about the FSP live on air on a
      nightly basis. More people listening to Free Talk Live means more
      people joining the FSP. Please take a moment and vote for FTL. If we
      make #1 on the Podcast Alley charts, we may get press coverage, and
      we'll definitely get new listeners. Note, the votes have been reset,
      so all of you who voted last month can now vote again. Please help:

      1. Go here: http://www.podcastalley.com/one_vote2.php?pod_id=929
      2. Enter your email address. (Leave a comment if you like.)
      3. Click "Vote Now". The system will send you a confirmation email.
      4. Open the confirmation email and click the link inside.
      5. You're done for this month!

      Thanks for the help!
      Ian
    • Patty Evans
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 1, 2005
        My vote has been counted. Hope it helps!

        Happy April!

        Patty Evans

        On Apr 1, 2005 10:45 AM, ftl_ian <ian@...> wrote:

        > Fellow FSP members,
        >
        > As you know, the FSP is sponsoring my talk show, Free Talk Live (
        > http://freetalklive.com ). We talk about the FSP live on air on a
        > nightly basis. More people listening to Free Talk Live means more
        > people joining the FSP. Please take a moment and vote for FTL. If we
        > make #1 on the Podcast Alley charts, we may get press coverage, and
        > we'll definitely get new listeners. Note, the votes have been reset,
        > so all of you who voted last month can now vote again. Please help:
        >
        > 1. Go here:
        > http://www.podcastalley.com/one_vote2.php?pod_id=929
        > 2. Enter your email address. (Leave a comment if you like.)
        > 3. Click "Vote Now". The system will send you a confirmation email.
        > 4. Open the confirmation email and click the link inside.
        > 5. You're done for this month!
        >
        > Thanks for the help!
        > Ian

        Live Free or Pie
        www.freestateproject.org/about/essay_archive/freestate-pie.jsp
      • ftl_ian
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 3, 2005
          Patty,

          Thanks so much. If only a couple hundred of the people on this
          list would do the same, we'd be number one, and the FSP will get more
          recruits.

          Please vote if you haven't yet this month:
          http://www.podcastalley.com/one_vote2.php?pod_id=929

          Thanks!
          Ian
          http://freetalklive.com