Re: [MerrimackValleyPorcupines] Room available in Nashua

  • Jane
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2005
      On this same subject, I saw a sign in Bedford that a two-room apt was
      available in a residential section. I don't of course know what the
      rent would be.
      Safe 'hood, right off highway (like feet) and walking distance
      (practically) to Manchester's downtown area.
      This sounds like it might be a good temporary place for a single person
      just landing here.
      It was right off the highway connector (293) on Donald St.
      I can call for details if anyone is interested. It said 'by appt only'.