Re: [FSP] Free from MA!

  • Bill Alleman
    Message 1 of 93 , Jan 31, 2005
      Tim Condon wrote on 1/31/2005, 1:26 PM:

      > Given that no government has any right to tell anyone what amount
      > they can or cannot work for, or any employer what they can, or cannot,
      > pay for wages, the discussion should end right there. Oppose such
      > unconstitutional, excessive uses of government force. Period.

      Well said. Would that such logically simple, sound, honest and
      consistent libertarian principles could be presented on other, equally
      valid, far from extreme issues without being defensively demonized as
      "purity exhibitionism" for audiences that just don't get or simply can't
      abide the logical consistency required of the underlying canonical
      philosophy of liberty that they nevertheless profess to embrace...
      --

      -= Ya can't blame me: I vote for liberty. =-
      BikerBill=- ©¿©¬
      Message 93 of 93 , Feb 18, 2005
        MIKE: Depends on what sort of corporation you are talking about. Which government is registering the incorporation? Lets say you form a Delaware corporation but it does business in NH. Why should you pay NH corporate taxes when NH had nothing to do with your incorporation?

        Bob: Probably shouldn't, and I don't believe they do now. They do pay federal corporate taxes, and I'm OK with that, in concept. Off the top of my head, I'd much prefer something far simpler, like a very low rate on revenues as a trade off for limited liability, but we've got enough fish to fry in NH. Put it far down the to do list.