Re: [FSP] Pledge of Allegiance debate

  • Bill Hartwell
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 7, 2004
      On Monday 06 December 2004 12:41 pm, Jason P Sorens wrote:
      > Since it's not really FSP-related, a good topic for the web forum
      > instead... http://forum.freestateproject.org
      > *hint hint*

      The reason I forwarded the email in the first place was that it would be
      a bit of free goodwill for the FSP, for members to act in support of
      someone whose children ARE being forced to either swear the oath or
      suffer penalties for abiding by their conscience.

      It seems to me that we lose nothing, and gain a lot, by showing that
      members of the FSP support freedom of speech and freedom of conscience.

      --
      "...The Constitution, and especially the Bill of Rights, is a package
      deal: It is all or nothing, and for each of us there are likely to be