Re: [FSP] Leave Ohio?

  • bbitsmark
    Message 1 of 14 , Nov 30, 2004
      Why must this discusion even be allowed on a moral level?

      "Nothing propinks like propinquity." There., I said it.

      When was the last time you donated time or money to CATO? They're in
      Washington D.C. so you resent, or question them, no? Bigfish.

      When was the last time you donated time or money to a local cause?
      They aren't in Washington D.C. so you don't trust them, no? Smallfry.