Re: [FSP] Digest Number 1020

  • Mary Lou Seymour
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 26, 2004
      On 25 Nov 2004 at 9:34, freestateproject@yahoogroups.com wrote:

      > I hate to be pedantic, but we've already reached 5,000; that's when we
      > voted, in fact. 20,000 is the number we reach before the mass
      > migration :)

      Whoops, I meant 20K. Sorry, the original poster i was answering said
      5K and I just followed along. At any rate, my understanding of the
      commitment i signed was 20K by 9/06, then 5 yrs to move. And I was in
      on the original discussions, and that's what i believed I was signing
      in 8/01. I would never have signed an open ended commitment, ... if
      the 20K wasn't reached for 20 yrs, for example, the only move I'd be
      likely to make is into a nursing home.

      My alternate email address is
      libertymls@...

      If you email me and I don't respond within 12 hours,
      please resend to the alternate address.

      This email has been certified virus free. Scanned by Georgia Business Net, Inc.

      706-823-2115 - info@... - Home of the $266.00 Internet T1