Re: [FSP] A PIVOTAL QUESTION

  • Mike Lorrey
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 26, 2004
      --- Jason P Sorens <jason.sorens@...> wrote:

      > > --- In freestateproject@yahoogroups.com, Matt Sissel
      > <mattsissel@y...> wrote:
      > >
      > > I think the best way to go about "taking over" NH politically is
      > to move as soon as possible. Why wait until 20,000? The more
      > people that start building a foundation now, the better it's going
      > to get. Even if the goal is never reached, NH is still incredibly
      > liberty friendly, so why all the hesitation to move if liberty is
      > what we care about? Let's just move ASAP.
      > > Matt
      >
      > I agree with that. Dozens have already moved. Of course, for most
      > people it will take some time to save money, find jobs, etc. But
      > waiting for 20K may not make a lot of sense.

      Quite so, and is something I was arguing for from the day after the
      state selection. Nothing breeds recruitment like political success.
      Getting sufficient numbers here to have a very significant impact on
      things here would create the attraction to finish recruitment.

      Liberty seekers can't be successful as fence sitters.

      =====
      Mike Lorrey
      -William Pitt (1759-1806)

      http://my.yahoo.com