Re: [FSP] Leave Ohio?

  • David
    Message 1 of 14 , Nov 25, 2004
      "throwing a state to one or the other wouldn't make a great deal of
      difference overall. It'll continue being that way in the future.

      The concept behind the FSP is to get active at the state and local
      level, work for greater freedom there, and eventually use our
      leverage to get the federal government to take the 10th Amendment
      seriously again and concede more powers to the states."

      Thank you. I am staying the course.
    • bbitsmark
      Message 2 of 14 , Nov 30, 2004
        Why must this discusion even be allowed on a moral level?

        "Nothing propinks like propinquity." There., I said it.

        When was the last time you donated time or money to CATO? They're in
        Washington D.C. so you resent, or question them, no? Bigfish.

        When was the last time you donated time or money to a local cause?
        They aren't in Washington D.C. so you don't trust them, no? Smallfry.