Recruiting Workshop

  • Kat
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 10, 2004
      This Thursday evening, we will be holding a recruiting workshop. Your
      recruiting efforts are critical to the success of the Free State
      Project if we are to reach our 20,000 goal. Please bring your
      questions and recruiting ideas and join us at
      http://freestateproject.org/chat at 9pm ET. Hope to see you there!

      Chat Schedule for upcoming weeks:

      * Thursday November 11th, 9pm ET, Recruiting Workshop with Kat
      Dillon, FSP Volunteer Support
      * Tuesday November 16th, 9pm ET, Liaisons Workshop with Chris
      Harrison, Liaisons Coordinator
      * No chat Thanksgiving week.

      Location for all chat sessions will be: http://freestateproject.org/chat

      Previous chat transcripts are available at:
      http://freestateproject.org/getinvolved/chat-workshops/

      Resources used during these sessions can be found at:
      http://freestateproject.org/training/

      (Note: backup chat site at http://www.soulawakenings.com/chat)