Re: [FSP] Bumper sticker

  • Brian Sullivan
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 6, 2004
      Jim,
      I do indeed have plans to include a nice package of 50 FSP brochures along with some other items! Shhh...
      Brian

      Brian, I'm in the Internet sales business with my own Scottish food
      products. I, too, cringe when a slip-up happens. The big difference
      is how do we handle it? You're handling it very very well, but it
      would be an act of "outrageous customer service" if you sent him a
      wee surprise along with his bumpersticker!! ;-) !!

      Jim
      Who LOVES Customers and Contributors to the FSP!!!

      --- In freestateproject@yahoogroups.com, "Brian Sullivan"
      <bsulliv1@t...> wrote:

      > Jon,
      >
      > Reports like this make me cringe! We have just reorganized the
      merchandise area and shouldn't have any problems such as this going
      forward. If anyone else has unfulfilled orders, please email me
      directly with your order details at my address below.

      > And, Jon please send me your address at my address below and I'll
      get one out to you tomorrow. Please accept our apologies for the
      inconvenience.

      > Brian Sullivan
      > bsullivan@f...
      >
      > A couple of months ago I donated a not insubstantial amount of
      money
      > to FSP via paypal. I also ordered an FSP bumper sticker which I
      want
      > reallly, really REALLY badly.
      >
      > I never received it, and requests to the contact email address
      > produced no response. What hoops do I jump through to get my porc
      > sticker?
      >
      > Thanks,
      > Jon
      >
      > ---------------
      > In the coming revolution
      > we're going to take you
      > and force you to
      > think for yourself
      >

      > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
      >
      > Get unlimited calls to
      >
      > U.S./Canada

      of Service.

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

    • Steve
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 7, 2004
        I think he can expect at least two bumper stickers. ;)

        --- In freestateproject@yahoogroups.com, "Jim" <j.wareagle@v...>