Re: [FSP] One Month to Election Day -- What Can You Do?!?!

  • Mike Lorrey
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 11, 2004
      Yesterday, I put up Rich Kahn signs in Grantham and Newport. Rich left
      a bunch more at my office in Manchester if anybody needs to pick some
      up. I'll be in the office 9am-7pm most days in the coming weeks.

      I will also be bringing signs up to Grantham to distribute around the
      Upper Valley. If anybody in the area needs signs, please contact me and
      let me know how many you need, where you live, etc.

      603-303-7811

      =====
      Mike Lorrey
      -William Pitt (1759-1806)