need a room to rent

  • floyds320
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2004
      i am looking at relocating to NH in november. i need a room to rent
      on a month-to-month basis, in either Caroll, Belknap, or Strafford
      county, until i find something more permanent to move my family
      into. i prefer a non-smoking environment. my only hard requirement
      is that i be able to easily get reliable high-speed internet.