Florida hurricane, wish I was in the Free State

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 26, 2004
      Well shucks. Winds here in Tampa now at 40 to 50 mph, gusting to
      70 or 80, with over 100 mph on the way. Looks like a direct hit. Hurricane
      Jeanne is in the middle of the state now, heading this way. Wish I was in
      the Free State. One *more* reason to move to New Hampshire! See you all there!

      Tim Condon, Participant Services Director, Free State Project
      Tampa, Florida - 813-251-2626 - email: tim@...
      A chance to live what you believe: www.freestateproject.org