Re: [FSP] Re: how many living in N.H.

  • Mike Lorrey
    Message 1 of 35 , Aug 6 9:07 PM
      --- Beth Jezik <bjezik@...> wrote:

      > Subject:Some debunk this... Mike Ruppert reported several
      > thousand
      > beds ordered following 911. Just information ... maybe true, maybe
      > not...
      > http://www.abovetopsecret.com/pages/camps.html
      > rumor or not? Considering the current situation,
      > nothing would surprise me.
      > Austin TX used theirs as a 'drunk tank' several years ago on
      > new years
      > eve, stated on news, they were trying out the facility. Reported by
      > Alex
      > Jones. Killeen's new airport (Ft. Hood) has a jail in it. This
      > airport is
      > the new model plan for all new airports to follow. That I know to be
      > true.
      > If peak oil and economic collapse is true, this makes sense to me.

      This is just the sort of minor factoids that are blown up by paranoiacs
      into something they are not. in the expectation of major attacks or
      natural disasters, many communities, once they get funding, do prepare
      for said disasters. Many towns in tornado alley have them, as do many
      towns in hurricane areas of the South. Big cities where
      anti-globalization demonstrations are likely to take place tend to need
      some place to store a thousand or more protesters who carry no ID and
      refuse to disclose their identities, so they cannot be constitutionally
      processed into pre-arraignment proceedings. To date, protesters have
      used this tactic to swamp local police agencies, which forces them to
      release communist organizer agents from the 5th comintern without being identified.

      =====
      Mike Lorrey
      Chairman, Free Town Land Development
      -William Pitt (1759-1806)

      http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
    • Jon Isaac
      Message 35 of 35 , Sep 14, 2004
        [Moderator note: there is legitimate disagreement on this issue among libertarians. This is a fine topic for discussion, and needs to be resolved in some way, somewhere, but it will not be resolved on this discussion list. Thanks, PXB]

        Kimberly,

        Not intending to start a firestorm of debate: however the pro-life
        position can be considered consistent with libertarianism (and, I'd
        think, the FSP) -- if the fetus is considered a human being.

        Any indentified group, the rights of the Negro, the Jew, and the
        Fetus, are all a question of classification. Classify them
        almost-human, and you can give them half-human rights. Decide that
        they are human, and any action of force against their person is a
        strike against personal liberty.

        Personally, I am for a law of viability. If you're going to be abort a
        fetus. At least allow it the right to struggle for its life
        extra-uterus. I think that this issue will be solved technologically
        (contraceptively) and go away as a hot topic eventually.

        Jon