Re: look at this before you go.... good luck....Re: [FSP] Final reminder! Boston Liberty protest of the DNC! Tomorrow at noon!

  • Beth Jezik
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 26, 2004
      [Getting a little off-topic, but I'll allow it. Any FSP'ers who want to coordinate a protest to promote the FSP are welcome to organize here, though. -YFNM]

      ya, and they have to 'protect' us from that stuff... after all, with the
      funding congress just passed to continue the torture school at the school of
      the Americas, (www.truthout.org) we should feel mighty safe in the hands of
      this government.
      But my god, a sign on a stick like the people protesting are going to poke
      each other is about as asinine as it gets...
      Do they think we are really that stupid?

      Actually, Kissinger and Bush Sr. have made mention that they think we are
      only 'dumb' animals who are here to 'serve' their purpose, so what do we
      expect? They are treating us like animals...