Re: look at this before you go.... good luck....Re: [FSP] Final reminder! Boston Liberty protest of the DNC! Tomorrow at noon!

  • DJ Entropy
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 25, 2004
      On Sun, 25 Jul 2004 20:55:26 -0500, Beth Jezik <bjezik@...> wrote:

      > http://www.cpr4democracy.com/TheBostonCage1.cfm
      > Be advised... the cage for free speech is modeled after gitmo.

      Yeah, I know. Thanks for the pics, those are the best I've seen. I was
      gonna go downtown and check it out today, but I didn't have the time.

      Oh, a little tidbit here:
      Only HANDHELD signs are allowed, no signs on sticks or poles. Ya, know,
      those sticks and poles can be used as weapons! *puke*

      Thanks for the good luck wish!

      --
      -----------
      DJ Entropy

      Head of the MA-RI chapter of the Free State Project
      http://www.freestateproject.org

      States' Rights, it's what's for dinner.

      C.O.C.K. - Conservatives Organized to Crush Kerry
    • Beth Jezik
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 26, 2004
        [Getting a little off-topic, but I'll allow it. Any FSP'ers who want to coordinate a protest to promote the FSP are welcome to organize here, though. -YFNM]

        ya, and they have to 'protect' us from that stuff... after all, with the
        funding congress just passed to continue the torture school at the school of
        the Americas, (www.truthout.org) we should feel mighty safe in the hands of
        this government.
        But my god, a sign on a stick like the people protesting are going to poke
        each other is about as asinine as it gets...
        Do they think we are really that stupid?

        Actually, Kissinger and Bush Sr. have made mention that they think we are
        only 'dumb' animals who are here to 'serve' their purpose, so what do we
        expect? They are treating us like animals...