Final reminder! Boston Liberty protest of the DNC! Tomorrow at noon!

  • DJ Entropy
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 25, 2004
      Fellow Conservatives, Libertarians, and Proper Republicans, join the LP
      and the FSP in protesting the DNC tomorrow in Boston at noon!!!
      Libertarian Presidential Candidate Michael Badnarik may even be marching
      with us, as he is in town for a conference that ends at noon!

      Also, as one of the few people that will be there that actually lives IN
      the city of Boston, I am offering up my apartment afterwards for any
      post-protest gathering anyone wants to do. Dinner/drinks/bar-hoppin
      around the area or whathaveyou. :)

      See ya tomorrow!

      ----------

      Dear fellow Libertarians:

      On Monday, July 26th, 2004 we are requesting the
      presence of as many Libertarians as possible in Boston
      to protest the Democratic National Convention.

      We will meet at the State House on Beacon Street at
      NOON. At 12:30 we will march to the Fleet Center where
      the DNC is meeting.

      Show your support for REAL American principles!
      Liberty, Peace, Small Government, Free-Markets!

      More information, call me at 978-807-1144.

      =====

      JAMES CHRISTIAN PERRY
      P.O. Box 841
      Nutting Lake, MA 01865-0841

      --
      DJ Entropy

      Head of the MA-RI chapter of the Free State Project
      http://www.freestateproject.org

      States' Rights, it's what's for dinner.

      C.O.C.K. - Conservatives Organized to Crush Kerry