many thanks to Tim, Dave, and George

  • Amanda Phillips
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 21, 2004
      (copied & re-posted from the forum...)

      Hi All,

      I've been traveling a lot since the PorcFest, and was even
      out of the country for a spell. I'm now catching up on my
      forum posting... please forgive my tardiness.

      I just wanted to extend my heartfelt thanks to Tim Condon,
      Dave Mincin, and George Reich for the amazing work they did
      in putting together the Porcupine Festival.

      Everyone had an excellent time. Except for the moose, I don't
      think there were any injuries. There were no major accidents.
      Everything went smoothly. And as I cruised around the
      campground, all I saw were lots of Porcupines with big grins
      and lots of interested media folks taking it all in. We got a
      lot of great media coverage out of the event. We finally met
      many of our fellow Porcupines, and we also met many of our
      friends in New Hampshire. Several Porcupines moved up their
      moving dates as a result of their PorcFest experiences.

      We owe the event's success to Dave, Tim, and George, and the
      many volunteers who helped put it all together. Standing
      ovation, guys and gals! You continue to amaze me with all
      that you accomplish. I'm proud to call you Porcupines and
      even prouder to call you friends.

      Peace,
      Amanda
      http://amanda42.livejournal.com