new signup page for NH residents!

  • amanda phillips
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 16, 2004
      I have been away for awhile because of my back-to-back trips to the
      PorcFest and then Rand Camp. I enjoyed meeting everyone at the
      PorcFest, and I extend my heartfelt thanks to everyone who helped
      make it a success. It was also nice to meet everyone who visited from
      far away. It is great to be back home, and we have lots of exciting
      things that I'll be announcing over the next few days! First, our NH
      Pioneers sign-up page...

      At long last, we now offer a place for our friends and supporters in
      NH to sign up as Pioneers. A New Hampshire Free State Pioneer is
      someone who already lives in New Hampshire and supports the Free
      State Project. Anyone who would like to sign up as a NH Pioneer may
      do so here: https://secure.freestateproject.org/joinPioneer.jsp

      Also, I'd like to encourage all NH Pioneers to write a welcome
      message for our new "Welcome from NH Residents" page:
      http://freestateproject.org/about/endorsements/#welcome For now, you
      can send those welcome messages to Tim C at
      tcondon@...

      So we now have three categories of folks:

      Participants = people who have pledged to move to the Free State
      according to the Statement of Intent & Participation Guidelines
      Friends = people who can't commit to moving to New Hampshire but
      support the Free State Project
      Pioneers = people who already live in New Hampshire and support the
      Free State Project

      As you're spreading the word to potential Participants, please also
      spread the word about our Friends and Pioneers options. Thanks!

      Peace,
      Amanda
      http://amanda42.livejournal.com