Call for Nominations

  • Rich Tomasso
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 8, 2004
      PoliticsOnline.com is putting out a call for nominations for this
      year's "10 Who Are Changing The World of Internet and Politics" award:

      PoliticsOnline and the 5th Worldwide Forum On Electronic Democracy are
      conducting the third annual world wide survey of its readers and website
      visitors to find the top 10 individuals, organizations and companies
      having the greatest impact on the way the Internet is changing politics.

      "We want to recognize the innovators and pioneers - those who blaze
      new e-political trails everyday, the dreamers and doers who bring
      democracy online. We need your help, so we're asking for nominations for
      honorees. If you know of someone or something deserving of recognition,
      let us know."

      http://www.politicsonline.com/pol2000/specialreports/25Changing_2004/

      =====
      Promote Freedom in New Hampshire! Visit the NH Liberty Alliance
      http://www.nhliberty.org

      http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail