Welcomes to New Hampshire

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5, 2004
      Okay everyone. As most of you know, I've inaugurated an
      opportunity for Free State Porcupines and friends to say "welcome to the
      Free Staters" on our web site. It's already started up, and you can check
      it out the first ones to send their welcomes at
      http://freestateproject.org/about/endorsements/index.jsp#welcome. Up to now
      I've kept it to "one member per family," and "only longtime residents." But
      upon reflection, that's unfair: It should be "every person" can say
      welcome, and "every resident" can say welcome, no matter how long you've
      lived in the state (let's not discriminate!).
      All of the above being the case, look at the examples above, and
      send me your "Welcome, Porcupines, to the Free State!" messages. The only
      requirement is that you live in New Hampshire and are a human being. Keep
      it down to two or three sentences, and send them to me at the email address
      below. I'll pass them on to be included on the FSP web site! And be creative!