Re: [FSP] I support the Free State Project

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2, 2004
      Derek, thanks for the kind words below. How about signing up with
      us as a "friend"? That way you don't have to commit to move, but you
      concretely support us by being a part of the FSP family. Go to
      https://freestateproject.org/members/joinFriend.jsp and sign up with us as
      an "endorser." Every little bit of support helps! ---Tim Condon, FSP
      participant services