I support the Free State Project

  • desertwolf210
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2004
      Just wanted to say "hello" to everyone and say that I am a
      Libertarian, and I love what you all are doing. I would move to NH
      with you all but I cannot tolerate cold weather at all, and know I
      would not be happy (or healthy) in a cold weather environment. I do
      however support you all and have told several liberty loving people
      I know about your project. I also sincerely hope and pray that you
      indeed do get your 20,000 (and hopefully many more) to move to NH
      and accomplish all of your goals.

      If you are successful, maybe it will energize many other
      Libertarians to get out and vote Libertarian instead of for the
      lesser of two evils, which is what many people do today. When I
      talk with people about voting Libertarian, many people say they love
      what we stand for but they don't want to "waste their vote" because
      they know we cannot win, and they "have to" vote for x to keep y out
      of office. This project's success will shoot that theory right out
      of the water by showing that we CAN WIN, we are a viable party, and
      this is not throwing away our votes.

      Just wanted to say that I support you all and am rooting for your
      success in this endeavor.

      God bless,

      Derek Williams
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 2, 2004
        Derek, thanks for the kind words below. How about signing up with
        us as a "friend"? That way you don't have to commit to move, but you
        concretely support us by being a part of the FSP family. Go to
        https://freestateproject.org/members/joinFriend.jsp and sign up with us as
        an "endorser." Every little bit of support helps! ---Tim Condon, FSP
        participant services