Re: [FSP] Re: Porcupine Festival report

    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 1, 2004
      At 11:46 PM 7/1/2004 +0000, julieq3514 wrote:
      >Richard and I had a great time at the Festival and thank all who set
      >everything up. We are looking forward to "next year's!" Is there a
      >Committee to help with the planning as we are volunteering.

      Julie, you and Richard will be able to work with the "Porc Fest
      Czar" when he or she is picked. We're talking about it now. Stay tuned....

      Tim Condon, Participant Services Director, Free State Project
      Tampa, Florida - 813-251-2626 - email: tim@...
      A chance to live what you believe: www.freestateproject.org
    • DJ Entropy
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 5, 2004
        ooo, neat!

        On Thu, 01 Jul 2004 22:16:57 -0400, Tim Condon <tim@...> wrote:

        > At 11:46 PM 7/1/2004 +0000, julieq3514 wrote:
        >> Richard and I had a great time at the Festival and thank all who set
        >> everything up. We are looking forward to "next year's!" Is there a
        >> Committee to help with the planning as we are volunteering.
        >
        > Julie, you and Richard will be able to work with the "Porc Fest
        > Czar" when he or she is picked. We're talking about it now. Stay
        > tuned....
        >
        > Tim Condon, Participant Services Director, Free State Project
        > Tampa, Florida - 813-251-2626 - email: tim@...
        > A chance to live what you believe: www.freestateproject.org

        -DJ Entropy
        http://www.djentropy.com