an encouraging shift in tone

  • Bill Alleman
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 27 7:48 PM
      Concord Monitor Online - Governor welcomes Free Staters
      http://www.concordmonitor.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20040626/REPOSITORY/406260351/1031

      The Union Leader and New Hampshire Sunday News - 27-Jun-04 - Liberty
      Alliance draws praise, protest:
      http://www.theunionleader.com/Articles_show.html?article=39844&archive=1
      --

      BikerBill=- ©¿©¬
      allemanse.com=-
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 27 8:54 PM
        Relatively upbeat articles in the print versions of both the Monitor and
        the Sunday News today, too. About the worst digs were, "Critics of the
        Free State Project have highlighted what they believe are
        inappropriately close ties between Benson and libertarians," and
        Democrats warning that we have a narrow view of government planning for
        "the greater good." I can't quite figure out how that's a criticism...
        --

        BikerBill=- ©¿©¬
        allemanse.com=-