Re: Market Square Day numbers/parking/meetup

  • DJ Entropy
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 10, 2004
      We're headed up to Portsmouth tomorrow night. I'm gonna stay at my
      grandma and dad's house on South Street. We'll be headed down to MSD
      first thing in the morning. If anyone needs us, OR:

      ***IF ANYONE NEEDS A PLACE TO PARK ABOUT HALF A MILE FROM DOWNTOWN***

      please call my fiancee's cell phone Friday night or Sat morn (no earlier
      than 8am please), who I'll be with (we have a couple spots in the driveway
      and in the front of the house):

      Ian (DJ Entropy) and Candace:
      617 669 8909

      Also, just to reiterate:

      From Dan:

      > We are meeting at North Church in the center of downtown at 10am, or
      > call my cell at 603-765-0364. I > also have a few free parking spots
      > available at my residence at 250A Northwest Street which is about >
      > 0.8 miles from downtown (call to confirm).

      So if you're all set with parking, we'll see you at 10am in the Square!

      Dan and Rich, call me Friday night and we'll make sure not to miss each
      other.

      Woop!

      --
      -------
      DJ Entropy

      "Liberty means responsibility. That is why most men dread it." - George
      Bernard Shaw
      “The reason we can't find a relationship between the Constitution and the
      [present] government is that there is none.” - Michael Badnarik.
      "Lighting the fires of Liberty, one heart at a time!"
      Badnarik for President 2004
      http://www.badnarik.org
      http://www.freestateproject.com