MAJOR media event – LOTS of volunteers needed!

  • James Maynard
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2004
      MAJOR media event – LOTS of volunteers needed!

      As many of you know, Showtime is producing a new political reality
      show – American Candidate. They will be choosing a "peoples choice"
      for president.

      Their first episode will be filming in Keene, NH on the weekend of
      June 12th and 13th.

      On June 12th, the AC candidates will be debating at Keene State
      College starting at 1 pm on the quad. We have been asked to turn out
      as many people as possible with signs for an outdoor rally. Bring
      EVERYONE you can find, and Bring LOTS of signs! Make them, buy them,
      or spell out signs in naked people if you have to! We want lots and
      lots of people holding signs… LPNH, FSP, NHLA, general lib, just get
      there with signs!

      June 13th, the AC candidates will be walking up and down Main St.,
      Keene, 8-4, and Railroad Square will be set up with various
      political related booths, and there will be lots of national, state
      and local press there. I have reserved three tables of space for
      liberty-lovers there – One for the LPNH, one for the NHLA, and one
      for the FSP. The three booths should be right in a line, so people
      could also bounce around between the three!

      Please bring any display materials you have (tables, covers,
      banners, literature, whatever!) for the Sunday event, and did I
      mention signs for Saturday afternoon? ;o)

      This is going to have millions of dollars in advertising behind it,
      which libertarians can ride the tide of! Free national advertising!

      But we have to turn out en masse to show our strength, numbers and
      spread the good word of liberty.

      The LPNH booth will be petitioning there, to get ballot access for
      our candidates, including Michael Badnarik.

      Write me at jgmaynard @ yahoo.com (remove spaces) for info, and we
      look forward to seeing you there!

      James Maynard
      Keene, NH