Re: [FSP] My Selfish Agenda to Why I Joined The Free State Project

  • DJ Entropy
    Message 1 of 2 , May 25, 2004
      On Tue, 25 May 2004 22:58:13 -0400, TAX FREEDOM 101
      <taxfree@...> wrote:

      > My Selfish Agenda to Why I Joined The Free State Project
      > by Bryan Rusch, National Representative for The Save-A-Patriot Fellowship
      <snip>

      Damn. And I just want to be able to keep a club open all night and get
      cheap cigarettes. Bravo!

      hehehehe, I'm just kidding, that was very well written, I've been
      considering a letter of my goals in the Free State (my home state) as
      well. Thanks for the inspiration. :)

      --
      -------
      DJ Entropy

      safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Ben Franklin, 1759.
      "No his mind is not for rent, to any god or government" - Rush
      "The only thing you can do with your money that's bad for the economy is
      send it to the federal government." - Gary Nolan '04
      VOTE LIBERTARIAN OR JUST STAY THE FUCK HOME.