NHLA Liberty Dinner

  • Keith Murphy
    Message 1 of 4 , May 5, 2004
      Ticket sales for the NHLA Liberty Dinner, until now advertised only to
      FSP members, are about to be marketed to the liberty-friendly donors of
      New Hampshire. Hundreds of invitations are being readied for mailing,
      and spaces for the dinner are awarded on a first come, first serve
      basis.

      What does this mean for you? It means that if you plan to attend the
      Liberty Dinner, with Governor Craig Benson and FSP Chair Jason Sorens,
      you had better order your tickets soon. This is especially convenient
      for anyone attending the Porcupine Festival that week in Lancaster.

      The Liberty Dinner will be held from 6-9 pm on Friday 25 June at
      Plymouth State University. The highlights of the evening will include
      addresses by Benson and Sorens, as well as the presentation of the 2004
      Liberty Legislator of the Year award and the introduction of the
      Liberty Scholarship Fund.

      This will be your first opportunity to influence politics in your new
      home. Money raised by this event will go to help defeat anti-liberty
      candidates and elect pro-liberty candidates. The importance of early
      electoral success in New Hampshire to the future of the FSP cannot be
      overstated, as it shows that we can, and will, influence the political
      scene.

      As this is the only election before September 2006, it's now or never,
      folks. Step up to the plate, and reserve your space at the First
      Annual Liberty Dinner today!

      More information and online ticket-ordering is available at:

      http://www.nhliberty.org/libertydinner.htm
    • Alan R. Weiss
      Message 2 of 4 , May 5, 2004
        --- In freestateproject@yahoogroups.com, Keith Murphy
        <keithrmurphy@c...> wrote:

        > More information and online ticket-ordering is available at:
        >
        > http://www.nhliberty.org/libertydinner.htm

        Thanks for the reminder, Keith. I just booked Jane and myself.

        See you in New Hampshire.

        Cheers,

        Alan R. Weiss
      • museition
        Message 3 of 4 , May 11, 2008
          The NHLA would like to invite you to make your reservation now for our
          annual Liberty Dinner and Candidates Reception.
          We look forward to seeing you on Thursday June 12 at the Holiday Inn
          in Concord.
          Our keynote speaker will be Mr. Alex Ray of the Common Man family of
          restaurants.
          This year we will be featuring a reception with cocktails, appetizers
          and a meet and greet with many NH candidates followed by a fabulous
          meal. Don't forget to stay for the unveiling of the 2008 Liberty
          Report Card and the Legislator and Volunteer of the Year Awards.

          Get your tickets now at nhliberty.org!
          See you there!
          ~Chris Lopez
        • museition